Lord of the Rings Tours
Epic Adventures to the Real Middle Earth and Back Again
Queenstown, New Zealand
Established in 2001 as New Zealand’s Lord of the Rings specialists, we have created a selection of special tours and experiences to cater to your passionate Middle Earth hopes and expectations. Join us on your personalised journey through the real Middle Earth.
Experience in person the panoramic wonders that were used to portray Middle Earth in the movies. From mountain ranges to green pastures and bush walks. Discover New Zealand at its best.
Our guides’ knowledge and passion are unsurpassed. They will wow you with stories, anecdotes and a wealth of background information of all things Lord of the Rings.
We have a range of authentic weapons, costumes and photographs. We also have items from production and even themed accommodation to ensure we deliver you the most comprehensive LOTR experience in New Zealand.
An introduction to Lord of the Rings Tours
We can prove 100% that we have taken you to the exact locations used in the trilogy.
- Proudly New Zealand (NZ) owned LOTR and Hobbit tours in Queenstown.
- One of the trusted tourism companies awarded with an exclusive license by DOC (Department of Conservation) to provide environmentally friendly tours.
- Pick-up/drop-off is available from Queenstown accommodations.
- Professional, knowledgeable and entertaining guides.
- Exclusive movie sites, souvenirs, and more adventures.
- We provide LOTR stylish and comfortable 4WD vans, one of the best stress-free travels you deserve, suitable for all.
Book our adventure tours below now for sensational Lord of The Rings experience.
Lord of the Rings Tours – One Day in Middle Earth
This tour is the only one-day tour to include all of the famous LOTR/Hobbit movie locations in Queenstown, Glenorchy, Arrowtown.
Lord of the Rings Tours – Into the Vale of Wizards
Our full one day ‘Into the Vale of Wizards’ Lord of the Rings location tour visiting Glenorchy and Paradise. See Ithilien, Isengard, Amon Hen, Nan Curunir and a private location used in The Hobbit.
Journey to the remote and beautiful Mt Potts high country station, home of Mt Sunday; see how this peaceful mountain was transformed into Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Dart River Wilderness Jet Tour
As one of Queenstown’s most exhilarating activities, our Wilderness Jet half-day adventure takes you on a spectacular journey deep into the heart of the world-renowned Mount Aspiring National Park.